Trang Download, Tải về,Site Tải Xuống, Upload, Mở, Xem, Open, Load, Tiếp Tục,Chơi, Chơi Game, Continue, Reading, Xem tiếp, Xem thêm, Chuyển hướng tới địa chỉ bên ngoài vui lòng xem bên dưới.
You do not know what Zoho Mail is and how to sign up to create Zoho Mail? Don’t worry, take a look at this article of HostingVIET.
Currently, the need to create email addresses with separate domain names (for example, [email protected]) is often applied by businesses to show professionalism in their business activities.
In the past, users could easily do this thanks to the Google App Business service and without any cost. Now Google has started charging $ 5 / email / month. This is not small amount, if the business has 5 or 10 emails or more.
As a result, a number of other free domain-specific email creation services are becoming more popular and used. Prominent among them is Zoho mail. Have you heard of Zoho mail yet? The following shares will help you understand what Zoho mail is, and how to use it and how to create and install them on outlook.
What is Zoho mail?
This is a free domain-specific email service, which works similarly to Yahoo or Gmail.
When using Zoho Mail, users can sync data on the same system as Zoho Docs and Zoho Storage. This feature is very similar to Gmail.
The difference and convenience for users is that you can use your own domain name at the time of registration and not through other services like Google App Business. This makes businesses more excited when using Zoho Mail to create professionalism in their business activities.
Besides, Zoho Mail offers free packages for 1 domain and 5 users. For bloggers or small and medium websites, this package is more than enough. In addition, if you need more, you can use the plans with the highest price and $ 10 / user / month.
Features of Zoho mail
Zoho Mail is an application with many outstanding features:
- There are 10 free email accounts and is provided with a capacity of 5GB / mail.
- Get 5GB of free document storage on Zoho Docs. This storage is used for all accounts.
- Can integrate email with other Zoho applications such as Docs, Project, Chat, …
- Strong anti-virus and anti-spam support.
- Integration with Dropbox. Thus, users can easily use the data stored in the cloud.
- Easily customize brands according to use needs. Accordingly, you are allowed to use separate email addresses and logos.
- Ability to transfer emails from the old system to Zoho. So you will not have to worry about losing old mail data.
- Email attachment capacity up to 25MB.
- There is a login feature in 2 ways. It is a login confirmation via email or SMS sent to the phone. This feature helps to ensure higher email security.
What are the pros and cons of Zoho mail?
- There is a 100% free use package. Depending on your needs, you can upgrade to paid plans to use many advanced features.
- If done correctly, the email has a very low rate of spam. So you are no longer disturbed by these spam emails.
- How to register easily, and support in many countries.
- Friendly interface, easy to use.
Zoho mail has only one drawback: it does not support IMAP and POP for free accounts. Therefore, you cannot push mail on the Mail application of Outlook or Windows 10, …
With many advantages above, it is recommended to use email on your own domain name, Zoho Mail is still the first choice for many companies and businesses in their commercial business activities.
Instructions for use Zoho crm
To create email according to your own domain name on Zoho and use them, follow the steps below.
- Step 1:
You access Zoho at the link https://www.zoho.com/mail/, then click Business Email, then click Sign Up of Free Plan.
Next, the system will appear an information form for you to enter the Domain (your own domain name where you need to create an email). Then enter the website address and wait for confirmation.
- Step 2:
You declare the information to authenticate and create email addresses under your own domain name on Zoho mail.
+ Zoho mail ID
+ Contact email: this is another email address for the system to send confirmation or contact in case of need.
+ Word Verification: verification code of the system.
Then, click “Sign up” to complete the registration.
- Step 3:
After completing the operation of step 2, the system will send a request to authenticate the domain. In this step, you just need to click the Proceed to verify domain ownership link to authenticate.
After clicking on the link, the system will go to the authentication page. Here, you edit the DNS records at the request of Zoho. When done, wait 15 minutes and return to the Zoho mail authentication page, select the “Verify” button to finish.
- Step 4:
At this time, the system will ask to create an email account. When an information panel appears, click “Next” twice to see “Proceed to Point MX”, click on this link to set up DNS for the domain. If you skip this step, zoho emails will not receive mail from other email addresses.
Add the MX and DNS records with the following information to the table:
Note, in case of using old MX records, please delete them all before adding Zoho mail MX records.
After changing, go back to the Zoho page and click “Next”. And keep clicking “Next” continuously if you do not need to use the system options appear. Finally, click “Done” to finish.
Next, click on the link to log in to the email sent by the system to be sent to your mail box.
- Step 5:
This is a test step to see if the email on your domain name on Zoho has errors or not, and fix it promptly. Use another email to send a test email to your Zoho email address.
If you receive an email from Zoho without receiving a mail from another address, it is a DNS error that has not been fully updated. So please wait, sometimes it takes 1 day depending on the internet of the sender.
- Step 6:
If you need to create an email with its own domain name extension, follow these instructions
Go to Menu, select Control Panel.
Select User Detail in the left column.
- Select Add User and fill in the email information such as: full name, email address, password. After that, click on the “OK” button to finish.
Thus, you have created a new email address under your own domain name on Zoho. If you want to create more emails, you do the same.
Create a signature in Zoho mail
Just like when using Oulook, Zoho mail supports signature generation to help increase the professionalism of companies. Signature information in the email will be essential to help customers easily contact when needed. How to create a signature as follows.
- Step 1: You log in to Email will create a signature
- Step 2: Choose Settings
- Step 3: Select Signatures, then click on “Add new signature”.
- Step 4: Enter the signature content for the email.
Instructions for setting up Zoho mail on outlook 2010
Installing Zoho mail on Outlook makes it easy to use, because most users are familiar with the Outlook interface. Proceed as follows:
Step 1: Make sure your computer has MS Outlook 2010 preinstalled.
Step 2: Open MS Outlook 2010, then select File. In Info section select “Add Account”.
Step 3: When the system displays “Add New Account” table, click on “Manually configure server settings or additional server types”. Next, click the “Next” button.
Step 4: Keep the default option is “Internet E-mail”, then click “Next”.
Step 5: This is considered the most important step of setting up Zoho mail on outlook. To have the information declared in this section, you need to ask the email service provider to transfer the following configuration information:
- Email Address: The email address you are using (for example: [email protected]main.com).
- Password: Password of current email.
- Incomming mail server: poppro.zoho.com.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.zoho.com.
- Step 6: After completing the above information, click the “More Setting” button, select the “Outgoing Server” tab, and then tick “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”.
- Step 7: Click the “Advance” tab to set the following parameters.
- Incoming server port: 995
- Outgoing server port: 456
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: choose SSL
- Section “Leave a copy of messages on the server”, you customize 2 sub-categories according to your needs.
Then, press the “OK” button.
- Step 8: After completing the above configuration settings, click the “Next” button to Test Account Setting. If the configuration is now Completed, you have completed the Zoho mail setup on outlook.
Fix Zoho error not receiving mail
To fix this error, follow the instructions below.
- Access Control Panel, select “MX Entry”
- Next, add the MX records information of the Emai service provider.
So is complete troubleshooting. The operation is very simple and easy to perform.
As can be seen, among the email service providers with their own domain names for businesses, Zoho mail is highly appreciated and popular. Because this provider has many tools, along with useful features. Besides, email address by domain name provided by Zoho mail is high capacity. At the same time, the speed of sending and receiving mail is fast and accurate. This completely meets the needs of business users.
Not stopping there, the Zoho mail setting feature on outlook is even more convenient and optimal for users, especially those who are used to working on Outlook.
With the above sharing, you already know what Zoho mail is and how to install and use it effectively. Use email service with Zoho’s own domain name and share more experience.